Just got off the phone with a client who is running some amazing rafting trips. I learned that path to enlightenment with PathWrangler is the following:
- Phase 1: Cats wandering aimlessly; mewing, scratching, breaking things, ripping up carpet and, in some cases, hanging from drapes.
- Get PathWrangler Account.
- Phase 2: Herd Cats…herd happier cats.
- Herding Cats becomes too easy and effortless. New inspiration is needed.
- Phase 3: Cat Juggling: xnectf_cat-juggling-from-the-jerk-1979_shortfilms
Tired of cats running rampant? We make it all better. Check us out! I only hope Nathan Johnson doesn’t get to us first!