Guides are the engines that run the adventure travel and outdoor industry. Being able to share your passion with willing customers and enthusiasts make guiding incredibly rewarding, but it also brings business and professional challenges with it.
Why Guides Love PathWrangler
Let’s let one of our clients, guide and owner of Inner Passage, Matt Walker, talk about how PathWrangler is making a difference for his company:
“When a guest registers for an Inner Passage adventure we begin an exchange of emails containing word docs, pdfs, and logistical details. I have always wanted to support our guests with a centralized place that they can refer to the necessary information, purchase equipment needed for their trip, and interact directly with Inner Passage staff for support. I am thrilled that PathWrangler will be an aspect of all of our programs from March 2012 forward – it will be a central point of interaction between Inner Passage and our guests following their enrollment in an adventure….not only do they share our vision for bringing adventure into the forefront of our lives, but their product integrates a seamless design that decreases some of the barriers that we all encounter while planning and putting together an adventure. I can think of no better solution!”
Here is what PathWrangler empowers guides to:
- Save time with preconfigured trip templates for simple trip creation
- Improve service to clients with intuitive & interactive collaboration tools
- Maximize efficiency through unified & single point communication
- Increase customization & tailored trips capability
- Retain & Attract new customers/members
- Competitive Advantage vs competitors who run trips using flat files & generic project management tools
- Expand capacity with less time spent in the office, more time with your clients/members on trips
It can work for you whether you are an independent guide with your own business or if you are employed by a larger company.
This month, PathWrangler is offering guides free setup along with best practices training ($300 value) with any paid account subscription. Contact us at email@example.com to get started today.